Besides following the guidelines of your driving instructors, please keep following things in your mind when taking a driving test.
1. Drive confidently in a relaxed mood at a good speed. Examiners don’t like driving too slow.
2. Always make use of indicators and mirrors while start maneuvering, turning, and approaching a road or intersection.
3. Never change lane unless you are asked to do so. However, shift to low speed lane after taking a U-turn in fast lane from a roundabout.
4. Never start changing your lane while making the ‘shoulder and mirrors’ check. Start moving after completing the check.
5. Speed up your vehicle immediately (within speed limit) after changing lane from slow to fast one.
6. When turning on a main road from secondary road at T-junction, wait until approach is safe and road is clear ahead.
7. After entering the main road from T-junction or intersection, immediately speed up your vehicle to drive the vehicle at a good speed.
8. On roundabouts, slow up your vehicle. After taking exit from the roundabout, immediately speed up your vehicle to drive the vehicle at a good speed.
9. Never enter a roundabout unless you find no vehicle coming from your left side.
10. Change the lane only when there is no fast vehicle coming in the desired lane. Ignore examiner’s order to do so if there is no safe way for doing so. He will appreciate your decision.
11. Always park your car parallel to the road when asked to park by the examiner. Never park in front of any entrance, gate or side road. Use hazard lights if enough space is not available for opening the driving side doors.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY COMMENT AS NOW WE HAVE STOPPED UPDATING THIS PAGE…JUST READ AND FOLLOW THE USEFUL TIPS FOR GETTING YOUR LICENCE. THANKS!!!!